Brockhampton Estate Is A 14th Century Half-Timbered Moated Farm House, With A .Very Interesting Gate House Brockhampton Estate is situated in glorious countryside midway between Hereford, Ross-on-Wye and Ledbury.
The original house, then named Upper Court, was built in 1759. In the late nineteenth century it was purchased from Sir Robert Lighton by Ebenenzer D. Jordan of Boston , Massachusetts. It was then completely rebuilt and presented to his daughter, Madeline, as a wedding present on her marriage to Colonel A.W.Foster. Colonel and Mrs. Foster lived at Brockhampton Court for over thirty years.
The house passed on through marriage to the Clay family before it became a hotel in 1947
Brockhampton is a romantic medieval moated manor house which lies at the heart of this traditionally farmed estate. See the wooden sculptures on walks through the estate's woodland, which is home to a rich variety of wildlife, from dormice to ravens
2 Miles East Of Bromyard On The Worcester Road (A44) Then Reached By A Narrow Road Through 1.1/2 Miles Of Woods & Farm Land